Alumni of the Department Human Perception, Cognition and Action
Research-Currently working on the viability of EEG measurement of in 8 degrees of freedom vehicle simulator.
Bachelor of Technology ( 2005-2009) - West Bengal University of Technology in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Studying M.Sc in Digital Communication Engineering in Christian Albrechts University of Kiel( 2011 )
- Master Student at Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics (Dept. Bülthoff) ( November 2013-present)
- BOEPL, Kolkata (April 2010-August 2010): Trainee R&D Engineer
- Trishul Green Lights, Bangalore (August 2010 -October 2010): R&D Engineer Role and Responsibilities: Designed and developed various LED based lighting devices using PCB design software like EAGLE and also tested them.
- Pailan College of Engineering and Technology (April 2011- September 2011): Worked as a Lecturer and Technical Assistant in Electronics and Communication Engineering department.
- Christian Albrechts University zu Kiel (Technische Fakultät) (January 2012- January 2013) Worked as a Student Research Assistant in Medical Signal Processing Department
- Worked as Student Research Assistant in Medical Signal Processing at the Department of Digital Signal Processing and System Theory developing programs for EEG ,EMG ,Parkinson and Tremor data analysis.
- Fraunhofer MeVis, Bremen (May 2013 October 2013): Worked as an intern in quality control of Diffusion MRI images
- GEOMAR -HEIMHOLTZ ZENTRUM FUR OZEANFORSCUNG (HEIMHOLTZ CENTRE FOR OCEAN RESEARCH), KIEL- Developing MATLAB codes for oceanographic image data analysis.
- Volunteer Member of European Brain and Behavior Society (EBBS)( From 2012- present)