Research Group: (CAPA)
I am mainly interested in visual perceptual load and its consequences on task performance (e.g. flying an aircraft or driving a car). Although it is known that high perceptual load can lead to forms of inattentional blindness the failure to notice various stimuli there is little research whether load influences the entry of distractors into visual awareness.
Within the MyCopter Project it would be very useful to combine these findings with dynamic visualizations to optimize visual processing and task performance.
- 2009, B.Sc. in Psychology at the University of Fribourg/Switzerland
- 2012, M.Sc. in Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Basel/Switzerland
- 2008, Student Research Assistent at the Division of General Psychology (Fribourg/Switzerland)
- 2008-2009, Student Research Assistent at the MPI for Human Cognitive and Brain Science (Leipzig/Germany)
- 2010-2012, Student Research Assistent at the Division of Cognitive Neuroscience (Basel/Switzerland)
- 2010, Research Intern at the German Aerospace Center (Braunschweig/Germany)