Exploring functions within the brain is one of most challenging study. Using functional MRI, I study the neural basis of visual perception and cognition in humans.
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Lab,
Department of Brain and Cognitive Engineering, Korea University
Anam-dong, Seongbuk-ku, Seoul, 136-713, Korea
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- 2010.3 ~ Today Brain and Cognitive Engineering, Korea University, Korea Ph.D. Student
- 2008.3 ~ 2010.2 Computer Engineering, Kei-Myung University, Korea M.S.
- 2002.3 ~ 2008.2 Computer Engineering, Kei-Myung University, Korea B.S.
Organizational Unit (Department, Group, Facility):
- Alumni of the Department Human Perception, Cognition & Action
- Alumni of the Group Recognition & Categorization